10/10/2007

I met my perfect love on InterracialFriends.com


I winked at Rhonda on the 24th of July on InterracialFriends.com. She liked my smile and says that she laughed at my profile when I said that the woman could be smarter than me. We emailed, spoke on the phone, and had our first date on the 4th of August. I knew right away that I wanted to go out with her again. On October the 7th we took a trip to Memphis. While at B.B. King's Blues Club we listened to Preston Shannon sing The Way That You Love Me. I knew right then, that she was the ONE that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. When we came home on Monday, I asked her the question burning on my mind. "What's your ring size?" We went shopping that Saturday for rings. We picked out a ring and I proposed in the jewelry store. I asked Rhonda to spend the rest of her life with me. She said yes. We are getting married on July 21st, 2007.


Thanks to the site http://www.interracialfriends.com/, it is professional and good at service, a great place to meet black and white Love.